Currently, YCC receives funds from the International Republican Institute (IRI), the National Council of Swedish Youth Organization (LSU), Oxfam America, Care International, and the Save Children International.
- Funded from IRI: YCC has been implementing the project of Accountability in Politics and Governance Program which concentrates on fostering greater participation by youth in democratic process and pressing elected officials to address issue of concern to Cambodia youth. This project has targeted nine provinces-Takeo, Kandal, Svay Rieng, Kampong Speu, Battambang, Siem Reap, Kampong Cham, Prey Veng, and Phnom Penh. The project focuses on two main points-training and education, advocacy and youth network. Firstly, training and education program strengthens youth capacity of advanced democracy seminar (ADS) and ADS 2.0 (citizen journalism). And finally, advocacy and youth network program increases youth’s capacity and push youth to dialogue with sub-national and national authorities.
- Funded from LSU: YCC has been implementing the project of Global Action Local Empowerment (GALE) purposely to promote youth & women leader to participate in community development and to strengthen women leadership’s capacity. The project focuses on main activities-youth& women leadership conference, advanced democracy seminar, grassroots advocacy competition. Targeted areas covered 12 provinces- Takeo, Kandal, Svay Rieng, Kampong Speu, Battambang, Siem Reap, Kampong Cham, Prey Veng, Phnom Penh, Kampong Thom, Pursat, and Kampot.
- Funded from SCI: YCC has been implementing the project of Education for Youth Empowerment (EYE). The objective is to empower vulnerable young people in urban areas through education and training to become active economic, social and political citizens. The project’s targeted areas covered only Phnom Penh’s municipality. The project’s main activities are to increase access to decent job and self-employment for vulnerable young marginalized youth through enterprise-based training; to increase capacity of vulnerable young people to access and use information, analyse their situation; and to increase acceptance of vulnerable youth as active agents of change in community level.
- Funded from Oxfam America: YCC has been implementing the project of Women and Youth Creating Their Own Business Opportunity. The objective is to bring basic financial services (credit/savings) to women and youth to support livelihoods and build assets to offset shocks, to 75 groups with 1125 members, including 25 new groups with 375 members and 50 existing groups with 750 members. This project covered in Oddar Meanchey province.
- Funded from Care International: YCC has been implementing the project of Implementation of Social Accountability Framework. The objective is Social Accountability in the sub-national democratic development reform process aims to empower women and youth to strengthen the allocation and use of budgets and the delivery of local public services through improved access and use of information and women and youth led monitoring of commune’s budget and service delivery, and the performance of sub-national administration. The project targeted in Kampot province