Education for Youth Empowerment
1. Overall Objective: Women and youth, especially the most deprived are recognized as active citizens and hold government and key actors’ accountable to uphold and protect the rights of children and youth
2. Specifice Objective: Increased recognition by government, private sector and community that children and youth, including the most deprived, are productive and responsible economic, social, and political agents of change.
3. Expected Result
- Increased opportunity of children and youth to access the decent jobs
- increased capacity of children and youth to be organized and ability to claim their rights and make informed choices
- Adolescent Skills for Successful Transition project has been scaled up by accessing different sources of funding